Soon To Be A New Me

Saturday, May 31, 2008

IT'S BEEN A LONG, LONG TIME!!

I am 2 months away from my 2 year Surgiversary. I still have no interest in food and only eat to live. I hope this feeling stays with me the rest of my life! I'm still not to my goal weight due to my hormones going wacko after having Uterine Ablation. I gained just over 10 pounds but have lost that plus more. I haven't weighed myself for awhile but I can fit into a size 14 skirt and stretchy shorts that are size 12-14. Jeans are still 16's but I could care less! I can buy tops from the Junior department in Large or X-Large that fit perfectly. My problem area is my abdomen that my surgeon refers to as "The Menopause Stomach". I have very little hanging skin, but would love to have a neck lift to get rid of the sag from having triple chins! I do have bat wings, but they aren't bad. Due to my back injury I am unable to exercise so overall I am very happy with my results. If I ever get the last 30 pounds off and stabilize I may look into having plastic surgery.
I haven't posted in such a long time because I forgot my password and never got around to resetting it until today. Life has been a roller coaster for the last year and I am SO ready to get off the ride. My Mom is still fighting Ovarian Cancer and is a walking miracle at this point. She was diagnosed in 2000 at Stage 4 and has had many surgeries and rounds of Chemo. She just finished another round and is planning to go to Hawaii for her 82ND birthday in October. Mom has the most positive outlook on life and everything that is thrown her way. I wish I had inherited at least half of her determination.
That's all for now. I will try to post again soon when I weigh in.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home