Soon To Be A New Me

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

6 WEEK FOLLOW-UP

I had my six week follow-up appointment today with my surgeon. I have lost a total of 40 pounds! Alice said I am doing great and I don't go back until December. I am finally getting "hunger pains" and have been eating more real food. I need to try some real meat instead of deli meat. I still love my Unjury Chocolate Shakes for Breakfast.

After my appointment, I met Brooke and her Mom, Annette. Brooke is having revision surgery tomorrow afternoon! I am so thrilled for her to have this opportunity. Please keep her in your thoughts tomorrow for a successful surgery and a speedy recovery. I will talk to Annette tomorrow evening to make sure Brooke is doing well. They are staying in Fresno until she has her first follow-up appointment so I will see her again before she heads back home.

6 Comments:

  • At 9/14/2006 12:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Good job! And I'm glad you are getting your hunger pains ... it's important to get in that real food when you can (but I remember well not caring if I ever ate again). I too like the Unjury best. Invest in just a few bottles of quality extracts and you can have more variety in time, without the temptation to try other products you can't later finish. Case in point -- just a few drops of mint extract in an Unjury Chocolate Shake makes such a wonderful Chocolate Junior Mint shake, for dessert. I love it. Ditto cherry, coconut, and almond. But the mint is my current fave.

     
  • At 9/14/2006 11:36 AM, Blogger Too Fat To Fly... said…

    Wow, well done!

    You must be thrilled at the weight loss?

    I'm so glad to hear that things are going well for you :-)

    All the best

    Lins x

     
  • At 9/14/2006 12:32 PM, Blogger Danyele said…

    Susan!! 40 lbs!? That is so awesome.. I'm super happy for you! :-D

    I'll have to consider the Unjury shakes ..sounds like they're pretty good and that you're doing well with them. Where do you order Unjury from?

     
  • At 9/14/2006 2:00 PM, Blogger JUST JEN said…

    Congrats, Susan.

    I'm on vacation this week...could you send me an email to let me know how Brooke did?

    Jen

     
  • At 9/20/2006 4:52 AM, Blogger Donna said…

    Hey thanks for letting me know how Danyele is! I can't wait to hear from her!!!

    By the way -- awesome job!!!

     
  • At 9/25/2006 12:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Thanks for the update and congrats on the major loss!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home