Soon To Be A New Me

Friday, September 08, 2006

I DON'T WANT TO EAT!

I am going to get yelled at next Wednesday when I have my 6 week follow-up appointment with my surgeon. I still have no desire to eat real food. I am drinking Unjury with Carb Countdown and having tuna about once a week. I tried a few peaches, tomatoes, 1/2 of a banana, marinated garbanzo beans, salad, and deviled ham(YUK). I am not hungry and make sure I get in my protein and water everyday. I haven't weighed myself since I will have an official weigh-in next Wednesday. I know I have lost because my pants have the baggy-butt syndrome and I fit into a tank top I haven't worn in 8 years.
Last week I started having horrible cramps that lasted 9 days. I am seriously looking into having Uterine Ablation since I am not having any more kids and I can't deal with 9 days of pain and PMS until Menopause. Not even my morphine touched the pain and I was yelling at my husband to "just shoot me now". He has been very patient and understanding about me not feeling up to cooking, so once I felt better I BBQ'D a huge Porterhouse Steak for him and baked a yam. He got 3 meals out of it. I guess living on Healthy Choice dinners since I had surgery shrunk his stomach too.
My Birthday is on Tuesday so I emailed Alan my Wish List. This is the first thing on my list: http://www.costco.com/Browse/Product.aspx?Prodid=11005162&whse=BC&topnav=&browse=
Then I wrote that I would be just as happy with a new purse and a pair of Temper-Pedic Slippers. Of course he asked me yesterday if I really wanted the bracelet or spend the money on the house remodeling we are planning and I said "I want BOTH". I am sure I will get the new purse and slippers but he may surprise me. Who can figure out men?

5 Comments:

  • At 9/08/2006 9:22 PM, Blogger ShirleyValentine said…

    Ms. Thang,
    This was one of the lower priced bracelets. There is one for 10 grand that is just a bit too much.
    I want it ALL! LOL
    Susan

     
  • At 9/09/2006 8:37 AM, Blogger Too Fat To Fly... said…

    Ooo, lovely bracelet. I can see why you've fallen it love with it :-)

    Sorry to hear that you are struggling with your food intake at the moment. *I* can't ever imagine NOT wanting to eat, LOL.

    Glad to hear that your clothes are feeling looser. We don't want you getting ill though! I wonder what your doctor will suggest re: your aversion to food right now?

    Hope to catch up with you again soon!

    Hugs

    Lins x

     
  • At 9/10/2006 8:51 AM, Blogger Danyele said…

    It sounds like you're doing fine for 6 weeks out. You are eating solid food - tuna, the salad, the ham even though it was yucky. I'm sure your doctor will encourage you to continue to add the solid food in.

     
  • At 9/11/2006 1:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    What kind of purse do you want. I hear Coach purses are all the rage now.

     
  • At 9/11/2006 2:18 AM, Blogger ShirleyValentine said…

    Anonymous,
    I want a Hermes Birkin Bag...a Red one.
    http://www.createursdeluxe.com/bags.asp?category=Birkin&page=5

     

Post a Comment

<< Home