Soon To Be A New Me

Sunday, October 01, 2006

TWO MONTH UPDATE

I am just over two months out from surgery and am down 53 pounds! I don't see my surgeon until December so I am using my home scale. I am only going to weigh myself once a month so I don't drive myself crazy. I have read too many posts on OH where people become "Scale Ho's", weighing themselves multiple times a day. Then they post and whine that they haven't lost any weight for TWO DAYS!

I had a nice chat with Brooke yesterday and she is doing fine. Hopefully she will update her Blog soon and let everyone know the BIG NEWS! Unfuckingbelievable!

My daughter turned 21 on Friday and I can't believe how fast time flies. It feels like it was just yesterday that I was in labor and being yelled at for screaming and scaring the Cardiac patients on the other side of the hospital.

I see my PCP tomorrow so I can get a referral to an OB/GYN to get rid of my reproductive organs. I don't want or need them anymore and I am tired of being in pain 10+ days every month.

I will post a new picture of me soon. Alan finally fixed our digital camera.

4 Comments:

  • At 10/02/2006 8:11 AM, Blogger Danyele said…

    WOW - 53 lbs!! Congratulations - can't wait to see those new pics!!

     
  • At 10/02/2006 10:30 AM, Blogger Pam said…

    Congratulations on the 53 lbs! And great decision on not being a slave to the scale - I wish I was as strong! :)

    ~Pam

     
  • At 10/03/2006 2:02 PM, Blogger Too Fat To Fly... said…

    Wow - you are doing incredibly well :-)

    Can't wait to see those new pics!

    Hugs

    Lins x

     
  • At 10/11/2006 5:11 PM, Blogger bye said…

    Susan~

    HEY! :)) How are you? 53? Magnificent!

    I am sorry I dropped the ball. I am only starting to get a bit of a handle on life. Miss you!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home